As a manager, you can help cultivate an enriching employee experience. Your role is important, as you are responsible for helping empowering employees to achieve success. You monitor employee performance, set standards and help create a positive and productive work environment. Therefore, you need resources and training that help you successfully manage and lead.
Your Role as a Leader – How you can help take care of employees
To support employee well-being, please be aware of all of the resources available to support people. Supervisors play a crucial role in the well-being of their team members. Know what is available to help employees cope with stress, manage their work/life balance and take care of themselves.
Leading in the Next Normal
Our work environment is evolving. From flexible work arrangements to focusing on engagement and retention, it is more important than ever to ensure you’re effectively leading your teams.
View these quick reference guides for support:
- Leading in the Next Normal: A Leader’s Resource Guide
- Engage/Stay Interviews
- Remote Work Playbook
- More support is available on the Workplace hub.
Danforth Schools & CFU
School of Medicine
- Recruitment Contacts (PDF)
- Acceptable and Unacceptable Interview Questions (PDF)
- Behavioral Based Interview Questions (PDF)
Executive search services provide a highly professional and customized recruitment process conducted internally by experts who have a keen understanding of the university’s unique culture and mission.
- Staff Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Staff Evaluation Form – short form (PDF)
- How to Provide Effective Feedback Tip Sheet (PDF)