In addition to providing employees with priority access to WashU physicians, Washington University offers a number of health care resources to help support you and your family.
Update: Program in Transition
Our dedicated United Healthcare Nurse Advocate, Jill Garrelts, DNP, RN, transitions to a new role as of March 25, 2022. At this time, a replacement has not been identified.
Take advantage of the account access and online tools through our medical carrier, UnitedHealthcare.
- Register at myuhc.com
- Submit your UHC member number (or SSN)
- Submit WashU’s group number: #702111
- Locate network providers anywhere in the United States.
- Order additional ID cards and/or print a temporary ID card.
- Review and manage your claims.
- Use the treatment cost estimator to estimate or compare provider fees for medical services in your area.
- Access virtual health professionals and virtual behavioral health professionals. Virtual Visits are a covered health service under the WashU medical plan options at the same cost as an in-person visit. Learn more (PDF).
In addition to this site, other UnitedHealthcare resources include Health4Me Mobile App and the Healthy Mind Healthy Body newsletter. Learn more at myuhc.com.
The Maternity Support program (PDF) offered through UnitedHealthcare provides you with a maternity nurse for help with:
- Choosing a doctor or nurse midwife and finding a pediatrician or other specialist
- Information to help you take care of yourself and your baby
- Emotional support before and after your baby is born
Call 877-201-5328 or enroll online.
Prescription drug benefits are included as part of your health care package when you are enrolled in a university health plan.
Don’t have time to go to the pharmacy? Home delivery of your maintenance prescription medications is a covered service under all of the WashU medical plan options and available through Express Scripts at a reduced cost when compared to retail pharmacies. Express Scripts Home Delivery (PDF)