Washington University is home to a variety of continuing education and professional studies options, as well as many other informal learning opportunities that showcase its world class faculty and academic programs.
Employees are encouraged to enroll for courses, undergraduate and degree programs, professional development certificates, workshops, and other advanced and applied learning options offered through the academic divisions of the university. Continuing education is offered face-to-face and online, and in a variety of formats throughout the calendar year to meet the needs of busy adult learners studying on a part-time basis while juggling responsibilities at work and at home.
Please review all of the university’s continuing education and professional studies options to determine the right fit for you, and to learn more about programs of study, registration and schedules, tuition and financial assistance, academic advising, and student support services. Employee tuition assistance is available.
- University College in Arts & Sciences
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, University College
- Technology and Leadership Center, Applied Science and Engineering
- Sever Institute, School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Executive Education, Olin Business School
- Professional MBA, Olin Business School
- Executive MBA, Olin Business School
- Professional Development, Brown School
- Continuing Medical Education, School of Medicine
Other University Resources
In addition to enrolling in continuing education courses and programs, you also are encouraged to take advantage of the many informal learning and networking opportunities offered on campus.
- PLAN: Professional Leadership Academy & Network
- Research Administration, Management, and Compliance
- STAR: Specialized Training for Administrators of Research