Connect with colleagues and engage in WashU culture and community activities. HR hosts events across the university to bring you opportunities to enrich your university experience.
WashU Signature Events
WashU Employee Perks
- Assembly Series has presented more than one thousand of the most important voices of our time. Programs are always free and open to the public, although some programs may have limited seating. To learn more, visit assemblyseries.wustl.edu.
- Edison Theatre presents a season of varied and acclaimed public performances each year. To learn more, visit edison.wustl.edu.
- Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum is an art museum located on the Danforth Campus within the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts. To learn more, visit kemperartmuseum.wustl.edu.
- 560 Music Center is home to the E. Desmond Lee Concert Hall and the Applied Music Program of the Department of Music. To learn more, visit 560.wustl.edu.
- WashU Bears are the athletics teams of WashU. Cheer on the student athletes at the many sporting events throughout the year. For upcoming events, visit bearsports.wustl.edu.
- Campus Calendars. Stay up to date with Happenings at WashU. For School of Medicine specific events, view medicine.wustl.edu/calendar.
- Danforth Campus Options | Whether you need to get to, from, or around the Danforth Campus, WashU offers a wide range of transportation options to get you where you need to go.
- School of Medicine Parking | View parking and transportation options on the School of Medicine Campus.
- Metro Transit U-Pass | Register to ride Metro for free to connect to WashU campuses and the St. Louis area.
- School of Medicine Dining Services | View dining options on the School of Medicine Campus.
- Danforth Dining Services | View dining options on Danforth Campus.
- Whittemore House | Available for special occasions, view dining options at the Whittemore House.
- Knight Center | View dining options at the Olin Business School.
Get More Involved
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
As a community, we are united in our commitment to justice and racial equity.