As you focus on the 8ight Ways to Wellness, discover the resources available to help you achieve your personal wellness goals. Representatives from university vendors, departments and local businesses will share information and answer your wellness questions. Mark your calendar for these annual events!
Sumers Recreation Center – Recreation Gym
Monday, October 12, 2020
Save the date, more details coming soon!
Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC)
Friday, February 21, 2020
Get your annual health screening, visit with clinicians and vendors, walk away with giveaways, and more!
- Health Screenings! Participate in your annual health screening to measure important health indicators, including your blood pressure, A1c, cholesterol, and more. Benefits eligible employees can participate in one health screening per calendar year.
- Chair Massage! Relax with a chair massage from a licensed massage therapist. Appointments are first come, first serve. Participants will need to complete a waiver prior to their appointment.
- Vendor Raffle! Maps showing each vendor will be available at the HR Wellness Connection table; pick one up on your way into the event. Maps will have a QR code in the upper right hand corner. Scan the code, fill out a short survey, and enter your email if you want to be entered into a raffle drawing for various prizes. Winners will be notified following the event.
- Program in Physical Therapy Deskercise Class! Students from the Program in Physical Therapy will be onsite to demonstrate various deskercises you can do in your office space. This class will be 15 minutes long, twice per hour starting at 8:15am in the Loge on the 2nd floor of EPNEC. No registration required, drop-in when you can!
- 8ight Ways to Wellness Activity Challenge Demo! Representatives from the 8ight Ways to Wellness team will be on campus to demo the challenge and answer your questions. Get ready to recruit your team and get moving!
- Farmers Market Vendors! Shop from a variety of produce and goods from local vendors featured at the WashU Farmers Market.