MOVE INTO MINDFULNESS
Mind-Body Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a program that trains in mindfulness meditation to teach people how to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase focus and concentration
- Manage health problems
- Live more fully productive lives
Wellness Connection enlists Meg Krejci, Wellness Consultant for Mindfulness, to teach FREE ONSITE mindfulness classes for WashU employees. Meg’s program is modeled after the evidence-based curriculum of Jon Kabat-Zinn’s MBSR program at the Center for Mindfulness – UMass Medical School.
The Mind Body Stress Reduction Series includes:
- Mindfulness – the Basics. Next series starts in July.
- Mindfulness – Beyond the Basics. Next series starts in October.
The Move Into Mindfulness Advanced Series includes:
- Communication & Relationships: Next series starts in July.
- Mindful Eating: Next series starts in August.
Learn more about how these programs can provide you with practical coping skills to deal with everyday stress: wellness-connection.wustl.edu/mindfulness.