The Take Care Health Fair will take place in person on Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sumers Recreation Center on the Danforth Campus. Join us on campus for a variety of well-being activities, including:
- Fitness assessments from WU Physical Therapy
- On-site health screening event and flu shot clinic
- Kickoff the fall wellness challenge, Renew
- Meet WashU’s new UnitedHealthcare Nurse Advocate, Bridgette Sims, RN
- 5-minute chair massage
- Vendor bingo, attendance prizes, and more!
Participants can also visit with representatives from University departments and vendors, including TIAA, UnitedHealthcare, WUCare, and WashU Psychiatry. This is a great opportunity to connect with well-being resources and gather lots of great information.