As a reminder, HRMS, AIS, and WebFocus systems have been retired and will no longer be available after November 15, 2022. If you attempt to access these legacy systems after Nov. 15, you will be redirected here.
Cognos, a reporting tool, will be utilized to run reports on legacy data from the data warehouse and KnowledgeLake, our new document management system. Recorded Cognos trainings and demonstrations are via Learn@Work. If you have questions about reporting or would like to request security access in Cognos, contact Data Management. For all other questions, contact the team. Read more about the retirement of the Retirement Legacy Systems Program Online.
Historical Document Requests from HRMS:
- If you or a member of your team needs access to a document from HRMS and AIS, please contact HR Operations at HROpsServices@email.wustl.edu .
- If you receive a subpoena or credentialing request, please submit your deadline and requested information to HR Operations via email at HROpsServices@email.wustl.edu (Note: This must be the first address listed on the To: line).
Historical Document Requests from AIS
- To request financial electronic documents, such as electronic images of invoices, check requests, and travel reports, contact FINimageRequest@email.wustl.edu and include the following information for reach document request:
- Name listed on the invoice, check request, travel report, etc.
- Amount ($)
- Document # (invoice #, CR#, TR#, etc)
- Image Index Number