On January 31, 6 executives came to campus to share leadership wisdom at an Olin Business School event. Carla Bailey, HR learning and development senior manager was among the panelists, sharing her tips and lessons on leadership.
Her 10 leadership tips are:
- Lead with your authentic self.
- Commit to remaining curious.
- Dare to live outside your comfort zone.
- Develop and follow a lifelong growth plan.
- Make people feel like they always matter.
- Cultivate strong connections.
- Help others win and be successful.
- Value vulnerability in yourself and others.
- Make mistakes powerful learning opportunities.
- Purposefully leave a powerful leadership legacy.
Read more insights from the Olin event: 6 executives. 60 ideas. 60 minutes.
Interested in developing your skills or want to learn more about how you can take charge of your career development? Take a course and explore the resources through HR Learning and Development. Learn more.