Work-Life Solutions, formerly known as Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offers free, confidential, 24/7 support, resources and information for every aspect of your life.
Contact Guidance Resources
There are two ways to contact Work-Life Solutions, powered by Guidance Resources
- Visit GuidanceResources.com
Click on the “Register” tab on the right. Enter the Web ID: WASHU.
- Call 844-365-4587
Direct 24/7 access to a Guidance Consultant, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
This valuable benefit for you and your family provides resources and referrals for:
- Confidential emotional support from highly trained clinicians
- Work-life resources from qualified referrals for just about anything on your to-do list
- Legal guidance – talk to attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues
- Financial resources from financial experts to assist with a wide range of issues.
Suicide and Mental Health Toolkit
Be mindful of mental health issues and what resources are available.
It’s important to remember that there are steps you can take to understand the warning signs for suicide and how to help anyone who may be contemplating it. The best advice: Get involved, be prepared for an emergency and know about the resources to which you can turn. Learn more about Suicide Awareness.
Money Matters Toolkit
Utilize the tools in the Money Matters Toolkit to learn more about simplifying your financial life and managing personal finances. Includes:
- Guide: Tips for Simplifying Your Financial Life
- On-Demand Training: Managing Personal Finances
- Resource Guide: Financial Wellness
- And more online resources!