Work-Life Solutions (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program offers free, confidential resources for employees and families.
Work-Life Solutions, formerly known as Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offers free, confidential, 24/7 support, resources and information for every aspect of your life.
- Visit GuidanceResources.com
Click on the “Register” tab on the right. Enter the Web ID: WASHU.
- Call 844-365-4587
Direct 24/7 access to a Guidance Consultant, who will answer your questions and, if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
This valuable benefit for you and your household members provides resources and referrals for:
- Confidential emotional support from highly trained clinicians
- Work-life resources from qualified referrals for just about anything on your to-do list
- Legal guidance – talk to attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues
- Financial resources from financial experts to assist with a wide range of issues.
Eligibility for EAP services include:
- Active employees, including faculty, staff, postdocs and clinical fellows
- Household members, including spouse, domestic partner, children
- Terminated employees within the first 90 days of their transition
- Retirees within the first 90 days of their retirement period
Suicide and Mental Health Toolkit
It’s important to remember that there are steps you can take to understand the warning signs for suicide and how to help anyone who may be contemplating it. The best advice: Get involved, be prepared for an emergency and know about the resources to which you can turn.
Money Matters Toolkit
Simplify your financial life and managing personal finances.
- Guide: Tips for Simplifying Your Financial Life
- On-Demand Training: Managing Personal Finances
- Resource Guide: Financial Wellness
- And more online resources!