|October 20, 2020||10:00 – 11:30 a.m. AND 100 – 2:30 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
|December 8, 2020||10:00 – 11:30 a.m. AND 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
The differences between people are a major source of friction. At work and at home, success and happiness depend on relating to others across a chasm of significant differences. If you could figure out how to bridge the gap between yourself and others, you could make your life – and theirs – much easier, happier, and more productive. How to do that is what this workshop is about.
This workshop discusses how you can manage the differences in ways that enhance your relationships, increase your productivity, and add richness to your life.
• Understand how ‘Social Styles’ will help us have better relationships
• Map ourselves against the ‘Social Styles’ to understand ourselves better
• Explain the two dimensions of communication styles
• Discuss the traits of other Social Styles
• Understand Styleflex and when to use it
• Demonstrate how to work well with other Social Styles
• Use Social Styles to build positive relationships.
Times: This session will take place via Zoom. It will be held in two 90-minute sessions on the same day: 10:00 – 11:30 AM and 1:00 – 2:30 PM. Please plan to attend both sessions to receive credit for the class.
Facilitator: Edie Covington
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
– Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
– Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
– Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
– Have a pen and paper ready.
– Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Shirley Ikemeier
All programs are subject to change.