From theatre to hockey to joining a gym, Check out our Gift Guide-it’s filled to the brim With WashU discounts, specials, and more All right here in St. Louis – go and explore!
Discounted tickets to St. Louis Signature Events
- St. Louis Symphony – Continually updated with great offers on concerts for WashU faculty and staff!
- Sheldon Concert Hall – Save $10 off of regular ticket prices for select Sheldon Concert Hall events during the 2018-2019 season!
- WashU Nights with the Blues – Hockey tickets available for January 19, February 26, and March 19 games.
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre – Special offers coming soon, bookmark this page!
Washington University Community Discounts and Activities
- 20% Discount at Campus Stores
- Edison Theatre – Check out a show and support WashU’s own performing arts venue!
- 560 Music Center – Home to the E. Desmond Lee Concert Hall and the Applied Music Program of WashU’s Department of Music.
- CSA Crop Box and School of Medicine Farmers Market
- The Whittemore House – Give the gift of Membership and your recipient will enjoy exclusive access to some of the most sought-after events in St. Louis.
Employee Discounts Available
- Work-Life Solutions (EAP) Discounts – Log into GuidanceResources and click on “Discounts” on the left-hand side.
- Gym Memberships
- Show your WashU ID at many local businesses for discounts. Ask at counter. Many businesses that accept Bear Bucks also give a WashU discount.
- Preferred suppliers that offer contract pricing to Washington University staff and faculty are available on the Resource Management website.
- FedEx – To utilize shipping discounts, show a valid ID badge at any of the WU on campus FedEx Office locations.
Spirit of Giving
- WashU United Way Campaign – You have one last chance to help your neighbors in the St. Louis region. Online donations for the 2019 campaign will be accepted through HRMS until Thursday, December 20.
- Our Washington: Faculty & Staff Campaign – Help WashU make a difference by contributing to Our Washington, the university’s annual faculty and staff campaign.