Benefits-eligible Washington University employees are invited to visit with the Washington University Wellness Connection team and learn about resources to support your personal well-being goals. On-site Nurse Advocate Teresa Fisher will be available to provide blood pressure screenings and discuss lifestyle behaviors & condition management.
These site visits are typically scheduled from 11:00am-1:00pm so that employees are able to drop in during their lunch break. We are planning the next round of events; if you’re interested in having one in your building or for your department, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Wellness Road Show Dates
- January 12, 2018
Mid Campus Center (MCC)
- January 18, 2018
- February 2, 2018
St. Peters, 150 Entrance Way
- February 20, 2018
BJH West County, 1020 N. Mason Rd., MOB 3
- February 22, 2018
- March 7, 2018
4444 Forest Park
- March 30, 2018
Siteman South County, 5225 MidAmerica Plaza
Past Road Show site visit locations:
- Northwest Tower, School of Medicine Campus: July 12, 2017
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, West County, July 18, 2017
- Mid Campus Center, School of Medicine Campus, July 28, 2017
- St. Peters, August 17, 2017
- North Campus, August 29, 2017
- The Cortex @4240, School of Medicine Campus, September 14, 2017
- West Campus, October 18, 2017
Additional locations coming soon; continue to check back here for upcoming “Wellness Road Show” site visits. If you would like to schedule a road show at your location, contact email@example.com.