We are recruiting employees with diverse work responsibilities who are passionate about advancing our culture of wellness at Washington University. Wellness Champions help us understand the needs within different work environments, promote the importance of personal health, and encourage their coworkers to engage in wellness program offerings.
Roles of a Champion
- Be a role model for other employees by actively working to improve personal health and wellbeing.
- Participate in at least three wellness programs offered by Washington University each year.
- Promote wellness programs within your work environment and encourage your co-workers to participate.
- Participate in quarterly meetings with Wellness Connection and other wellness professionals to learn about and discuss current program offerings, provide input and offer feedback about the programs’ value and impact on employee wellbeing.
- Share your wellness story with others.
How to Become A Wellness Champion
Review and complete our Wellness Champions Partnership Agreement. This is a non-binding agreement, but it communicates the importance of the Champion’s role in accomplishing our goals and objectives.
Contact Nikki Hafner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-935-7734.