MyWay to Health is an on-site employee wellness program developed by leading experts in health and wellness at Washington University. Deeply rooted in scientific evidence, expert opinion, and 25 years of research, MyWay to Health provides sound advice, as well as guidance and tips to help you take charge of your well-being.
The MyWay to Health program is designed to help you:
- Set goals to improve your health and well-being;
- Monitor your weight and other important health measures;
- Improve the nutritional quality of your diet;
- Build routines for regular physical activity;
- Establish healthy sleep, stress, and emotion management practices;
- Enhance personal motivation, self-esteem, and body image;
- Foster a supportive network at home, in your community, and at work; and
- Become an advocate for a well-balanced healthy lifestyle.
Discover your way to wellness by engaging in three possible ways:
- Individualized Consulting
Beginning in the spring of 2019, schedule up to four wellness sessions annually with a MyWay to Health wellness consultant. Sessions are available in-person, online, or via the telephone. Completing two sessions will allow you to earn your $75 pre-paid VISA card as part of the Wellness Connection Rewards Program.
- Online Tools
The MyWay to Health website offers wellness curriculum, topic-specific handouts, and secure messaging with your Wellness Consultant to guide you through your wellness journey. Gain access to our portal after your first appointment.
- Wellness Workshops
Bring wellness to life by attending a workshop to learn and connect with other employees. By applying the information you gain from these sessions, you can foster a supportive environment at home and at work.
For more information about the MyWay to Health program, email email@example.com.
Wellness consulting and online tools will be available to benefits-eligible Washington University employees only.