For additional information on our Wellness Programs, contact a team member.
- Provide a digital platform for employees to assess their current health status, engage in health education programs, set goals for improving health decision-making, and track progress.
- Offer year-round health and wellness communication and on-campus programming that support employees’ personal wellbeing goals.
- Collaborate with departments and organizations throughout the university and the larger St. Louis community to create a cohesive approach to community health and wellness.
Our Guiding Values
- We believe people have the capacity to develop creative and fulfilling lives through their own actions and beliefs.
- We believe healthy people are more effective workers, family and community members.
- We believe the best way to encourage individuals to make healthy decisions is to create an environment in which they can motivate themselves.
- We believe the process is just as important as the outcomes and we aim to engage every employee in designing and sustaining our community initiatives.