Washington University Wellness Connection is pleased to offer rewards for benefits-eligible employees who fully engage in our programs. We commend you for your effort to improve your physical and emotional wellness!
Three ways to earn your wellness reward:
- Complete your annual health screening: onsite, physician form, or lab form – Coming soon 2021!
- Complete two session with a MyWay to Health Wellness Consultant: If you did not earn a gift card in 2019 for completing at least two (2) individual sessions with a MyWay to Health consultant, you are still eligible to earn a $75 gift card after completing your second session in 2020. Please note that you must complete at least one of your sessions by September 30, 2020 to be eligible for this reward this calendar year. Gift cards are taxable income.
- Participate in a wellness challenge: Three wellness challenges available to all benefits-eligible employees.
Visa Gift Card FAQs
To activate your Visa Gift Card, please call 877-610-1075.
What are the most important things to remember when using the card?
- Know your available card balance. If the card is processed for more than its available value, it will decline.
- Know the type of card you’ve received. Your card will be accepted either:
- virtually anywhere; or
- only at a select group of merchants
You will be directed to more information regarding use of the card once you’ve logged in.
- Record the card number and the toll-free Cardholder Services number listed on the back of the card (and on the Contact Us page of this website) and keep this information in a separate location. You will need this information if the card is lost or stolen.
- Choose Credit instead of Debit if given the option.
What should I do if the card is lost or stolen?
Call the appropriate Cardholder Services number for your card and provide the card number. A new card will be sent to you with the remaining value at the time you call. The replacement card must be requested 15 days prior to the valid thru date. The first replacement is free, although there is a fee for each additional replacement. Replacement cards typically arrive within seven to 10 business days via First Class mail.
What should I do if I encounter a problem at the point of sale?
While still at the point of sale, ask the merchant to call Cardholder Services at the toll-free number on the back of the card.
Where can I go to obtain more information about using the card?
Detailed information can be found by logging in to this website, or by contacting Cardholder Services at the toll-free number listed on the back of the card.
Where can I see a summary of my transactions?
For your convenience, a list of your most recent transactions is available on the My Cards page of this website. A 30-day transaction summary is also available.
Is the card website information secure?
Yes. Information submitted through this site is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts or scrambles information submitted online.