Year Three (3)
Advanced Leadership Certificate Path (ALC) is designed to deepen and expand leadership impact of more experienced managers and supervisors at the university.
ALC will help more experienced managers and supervisors to:
- Expand ability to think and act strategically and implement plans to drive results
- Successfully orchestrate resources and tasks for managing projects
- Use situational leadership to achieve greater productivity by infusing energy, self-reliance and drive within the employees
- Improve their overall performance at the job level, the process level and organizational level using LEAN methodology
- Gain better understanding of how to navigate organizational politics and achieve strategic influence, recognition, and credit.
- Situational Leadership (3.5 hours)
- Thinking Strategically (No classes currently scheduled for FY19 – 8 hours)
- Lean Process Improvement for Leaders (3.5 hours)
- Project Management for Leaders (6 hours)
- The Organizational-Savvy Leader (3.5 hours)
Prerequisites: Completion of the Path II Leadership Development Certificate.
Note: If you have previously completed any of the course topics listed within this path through Learning and Development, you are not required to retake courses, unless you desire to do so.
Email completed form to Shirley_Ikemeier@wustl.edu
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion recognizing the learner’s commitment to management and leadership development will be issued after the completion of all classes listed within this path.