|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|Jan 18, 2022||9:30 – 11:30 AM||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
Effective time management ensures you stay organized at work. From scheduling your day to prioritizing tasks, time management skills are a virtue to any employee.
This workshop will give you an opportunity to assess your time management awareness and equip you with methods to make better use of your time by addressing procrastination, self-discipline, prioritization, and other time management elements.
Facilitator: Edie Covington
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Monica Robinson
All programs are subject to change.