|September 24, 2020||10:00 – 11:30 AM AND 1:00 – 2:30 PM||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
|November 17, 2020||10:00 – 11:30 AM AND 1:00 – 2:30 PM||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
Effective time management ensures you stay organized at work. From scheduling your day to prioritizing tasks, time management skills are a virtue to any employee.
This workshop will give you an opportunity to assess your time management awareness and equip you with methods to make better use of your time by addressing procrastination, self-discipline, prioritization, and other time management elements.
This Zoom class consists of two 90-minute sessions on the same day. Please plan to attend both sessions to get credit for the class.
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM AND 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Facilitator: Edie Covington
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Shirley Ikemeier
All programs are subject to change.