|August 24, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
One of the most important skills of successful managers is dealing with change. Successfully Leading Change combines research-based insights with practical applications to help managers effectively implement change with greatest likelihood of adoption and the least amount of disruption.This class details specific approaches and methods for making change decisions and getting changes adopted. From involvement to communication, participants will learn how to make change their ally. Focus will be placed on the principles and procedures for implementing new ideas, policies, and strategies for your department/area of responsibility.
Participants will learn to:
– Understand how employees react to change
– Increase the probability that change will be adopted
– Plan the change implementation
– Remove barriers to change
– Craft Change Communication messages
– Create draft Change Implementation Plan
– Review and discuss draft Change Implementation Plans
– Create the Communication Plan
– Finalize Change Implemention Plan
– Determine ways to Maintain change
– Review the Leading Change Checklist
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Facilitator: Lou Forbringer
An important note:
Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link that will be emailed to you prior to the session.