|June 16, 2020
||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
||Virtual Classroom via Zoom
Happiness in a job is often in the eye of the beholder. Every job will have its bright spots and its frustrations. It is often up to us to maximize the bright spots while managing the frustrations. This session will explore two self-assessment tools to understand where your bright spots are today and how to create tactics to get more out of them.
Date: Tuesday, June 16, from 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Featured guest presenter: Rik Nemanick, Ph.D.
Rik has been an adjunct faculty member in Saint Louis University’s MBA program and an instructor in Washington University’s Masters of Human Resource Management program as well as a lecturer of executive Education for the Olin School of Business. Rik has previously worked with University Advancement. He is the author of the book The Mentor’s Way and speaks regularly on mentoring. Rik holds a doctorate in organizational psychology from Saint Louis University.
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.