|September 17, 2020||2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
Office meetings via zoom will continue despite social distancing, thanks to video conference tools such as Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams and many others. And let’s face it: sometimes, talking face-to-face is necessary, even if that also means face-to-screen. So with this new era of video conferencing and online meetings, many have found that there are a new set of guidelines to follow – things that we might not have needed to discuss in person, but are worth going over now.
With the update in work options, even when you come to the office, the person you might have to meet with may be working from home. So we have to be ready for every option of communication and we want to do so as a Polished Professional with Etiquette on Zoom.
Featured presenter: Monica Black Robinson, Career Development Specialist
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Shirley Ikemeier
All programs are subject to change.