|November 10, 2020||10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
Trust is an essential part of effective leadership and successful teams. Leaders and teams that operate with high trust significantly outperform those who do not cultivate trust at the core of their culture. Strong trust delivers success and wellbeing at work. Developing trust helps team members become cohesive, energized, and engaged. They collaborate more effectively and achieve exceptional performance results. Contrary to popular opinion, trust doesn’t just happen. Building Trust is a skill that can be learned and developed, and it’s one of the most important leadership competencies. We will discuss the challenges/barriers to trust and offer practical strategies for strengthening trust in leadership and among teams.
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
Facilitator: Carla D. Bailey, Sr. Manager of HR Learning & Development
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link.