|1:00 – 3:00 PM||Virtual Classroom via Zoom|
According to Gallup 70% of people are not engaged at work. The result? Productivity plunges. Absenteeism and turnover soar. Disengagement costs organizations up to half a trillion dollars annually.
What does it cost you?
Organizations today need people to expand their thinking, not narrow it. But often fear stops promising ideas from being heard. Thinking gets stuck in a rut. People stop bringing enthusiasm to work. The organization becomes less innovative and adaptable.
Are you ready for a change?
Discover four simple practices anyone can use to enhance creativity, teamwork, trust and morale. When you choose to make these practices a part of your life, regardless of what is happening around you, you will notice a positive difference in your relationships and within yourself. When a community of people comes together to incorporate these practices, they can transform a culture from mediocre to vibrant.
What are you waiting for? This is your personal invitation to step into the driver’s seat and take ownership of your environment. Accepting this invitation does not change the responsibilities and tasks we all must do, but it can change the way we choose to do them and the way we choose to treat one another along the way.
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Facilitator: Ashley Gibson, PHR, SHRM-CP
Learning and Development Specialist
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Shirley Ikemeier
All programs are subject to change.