|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|November 2, 2022||12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
Building your relationship with your mentor is similar to the job search, you want to make sure it’s the right fit. It’s important to put time, effort and focus into cultivating and growing this relationship. Mentors can be an invaluable part of your career progression. After all, they say successful people have mentors. They can serve to guide you, provide encouragement and connect you with professional contacts and more. In this session you will learn Best Practices for Developing Your Mentor Matching Process for establishing a long-term relationship throughout your life and career.
Monica Black Robinson
Career Development Specialist
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Monica Robinson
All programs are subject to change.