|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|January 19, 2022||2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
Who is in control of your career? If it isn’t you, then it is time for you to learn how to take control of it. This workshop is designed to introduce participants to the stages of career development and the career development model that others have used to successfully advance their careers. Elements of the workshop include self-awareness, career awareness, career exploration, career preparation, job seeking and advancement.
This Zoom session will focus on Self Awareness. Taking all four Zoom sessions will count as your elective for the Administrative Professional Certificate.
Participants will learn to:
- Create a personal mission statement
- Participate in career interests and abilities self-assessment activities
Monica Black Robinson
Career Development Specialist
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Monica Robinson
All programs are subject to change.