|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|June 15, 2023||9 – 11:30 a.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
The university depends on them… but if your front line service employees feel they are on the low end of the totem pole, your customers are going to feel that way, too. It is never too late to change that dynamic! Customer service is the responsibility of every team and department within the university, every working day. Therefore, what are your customers saying about you, your team and the university?
Participants will learn to:
- Define customer service
- Recognize how your attitude affects the customer
- Understand customers’ basic needs
- Develop competencies for good communication skills, gaining commitment, and building customer loyalty
Competencies: Adding Value; Service Orientation
Certification Program: This is an elective course for the Administrative Professional Certification program
Audience: All Washington University Staff
Facilitator: Edie Covington
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom link for the date/time selected.
Contact Katie Nolen
All programs are subject to change.