|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|February 16, 2022||2:00 – 3:30 a.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
Many people are looking to grow as leaders even if they aren’t officially part of the management team. Informal leadership is all about credibility and influence that is valued and can be developed over time. We will start from where you are and assess your informal leadership strengths and areas for improvement. Then we’ll discuss how to Boost Your Reputation and Brand. Finally we will also look at the formula 5=2+1+1 to become that Extraordinary Informal Leader that’s ready for the next leadership opportunity!
Monica Black Robinson
Career Development Specialist
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom invitation for the date/time selected; instructions will be included in the invitation.
Contact Monica Robinson
All programs are subject to change.