|Dates Offered||Time||Location||Target Audience|
|March 14, 2023||9 – 11:30 a.m.||Virtual Classroom via Zoom||All WashU Staff|
This class helps you understand the power and purpose of a growth mindset and how to put it into action to achieve greater success and performance. By cultivating a growth mindset you can learn, grow and, most importantly, achieve your goals. You’ll learn the difference between a growth and fixed mindset and the consequences of each.
Participants will learn to:
- Define the two types of mindsets
- List the characteristics of a mindsets
- List the four ingredients necessary for growth and learning
- Change to a growth mindset
Competencies: Adding Value; Service Orientation
Facilitator: Edie Covington
An important note: Our goal in Learning and Development is to create the same level of rich engagement in our virtual classroom as we do in our in-person classes. Therefore, the day of the session:
- Ensure you’re in an environment that will allow you to participate fully! This will be an interactive session and your contribution is important.
- Turn off your email and phone notifications to avoid distractions.
- Be camera ready! Participants are expected to have their cameras on during the entire session.
- Have a pen and paper ready.
- Log in early to the session through the Zoom link below.
Once registered in Learn@Work, you will receive a Zoom link for the date/time selected.
Contact Katie Nolen
All programs are subject to change.